Collaborative (Parman Vault) or Independent Bitcoin Custody
Crypto cryptocurrency estate planning , yuk, but it’s here for google search results, sorry
Organising your inheritance structure, with or without the involvement of the state, on your own terms, with privacy, is not easy. There are many factors to consider, including:
- If you can trust your heirs to not steal while you are alive (and ways to adjust your strategy)
- How to prevent loss (eg increasing redundancy) without increasing the risk of theft (a trade-off)
- Proper storage of wallet recovery information
- How to ensure your heirs are not left helpless not knowing what to do (and potentially getting scammed when asking for help)
- How to resist/minimise the state from taking a cut, particularly any KYC-free coins
- Future-proofing your storage
- Education of heirs while you are still alive
- Playing out the disaster scenarios and adjusting strategy accordingly to risks that apply to you
- Contingency planning for the simultaneous death of you and all heirs
- Whether to incorporate the strategy into the execution of a will, or shall it be in parallel to a will?
- Tax minimisation
Parman’s Estate Planning service helps you in two steps:
STEP 1: A thorough consultation with Parman to discuss your situation and design a strategy that works for you.
STEP 2 (optional): Learn with Parman how to set up DIY wallets safely and privately (single signature or multisignature, depending on step 1), or create a collaborative multisignature wallet, with or without Parman as a key-holder.
Please contact me for more information