I will add videos here over time as I go through various features of using this powerful Bitcoin Wallet.
This video shows you how to …
- Download Electrum
- Verify gpg signatures
- Restore a wallet with a seed phrase
- Avoid connecting to a public node on startup
- And connecting to your own node.
In this video, I …
- Import a random person’s Bitcoin address copied the blockchain (no private keys obviously)
- Go through the process of making an unsigned transaction.
- First attempt – A miners’ address with thousands of transactions – didn’t work because the MyNode on a Raspberry Pi can’t handle it.
- Second attempt – A regular person’s address, but there was no available UTXO
- Third attempt – Success.
This video shows how to setup a watch only (no private keys) Electrum Wallet using the ColdCard.
This video shows you how to generate a transaction in the Watch Only Electrum wallet, move it to the ColdCard to sign, then bring the signed transaction back to the Electrum Wallet to review and broadcast to a node (preferably your node!).